Much of the UK’s power is supplied with voltage levels in excess of 240V. Voltage Optimisation (VO) is a proven technology that has been adopted by 1000s of businesses who now enjoy the benefits that limiting voltage intake bring:
- No excess power is consumed or paid for.
- Plant and machinery has an extended lifespan and reduced maintenance costs. (Machinery is typically designed to operate on the European standard of 220v-225v).
- Decreased CO2 emissions.
- Voltage Optimisation equipment is usually compact and can be installed in most settings.
- Return on Investment is typically 45% to 55%
- Still not convinced? If you have a 3 phase power supply and spend in excess of £750 pcm on your electricity, we will install free of charge.
The Benefits Of Voltage Optimisation
A simple and fast install.
Prevent unnecessary power consumption and payment of it.
Short payback and ROI.
Protect and extend the life of valuable plant and machinery.
CapEx free installations available.
Get in contact with one of our Beco technicians
Why not talk to a Beco technician to find out how Voltage Optimisation can help you prevent unnecessary power consumption and save you money. For more information contact us here.
Hear About The Benefits of Voltage Optimisation
Mark Godfrey, MD of The Deer Park Hotel, discusses the benefits of Voltage Optimisation
Hear how Voltage Optimisation has transformed energy usage and spend at The Deer Park Hotel. It can do the same for your business.