LED (light emitting diode) lighting offers the best energy efficiency on the market.
If you’re lighting a large space such as an office, factory or shopping centre, replacing traditional bulbs with LED lighting can offer huge savings.
You’ll save money by reducing energy consumption and you can offset your initial investment against tax via the Government Annual Investment Allowance Scheme. The average LED installation pays for itself in just 10 months.
LED technology has come a long way since it was invented in the 1960’s and is, in every respect, superior to traditional forms of lighting.
Why switch to LEDs?
• LEDs produce a better quality of light than traditional incandescent, halogen or compact fluorescent lighting. There’s no warm up period, no nuisance flickering or humming and no heat generation. LED tubes have inbuilt diffusers that prevent glare on PC monitors.
• LEDs consume very low levels of energy and offer significant energy cost savings of up to 90% in comparison with traditional lighting.
• Zero maintenance costs – LED lights have a lifespan of 50,000 hours – equivalent to around 16 years of normal use, compared to average conventional lighting lifespans of three years. No more calling out maintenance or having staff clamber up ladders!
• Can be used for emergency lighting – keeping commercial and office properties safe and compliant.
• Carbon reduction – LEDs are the most environmentally friendly way to light a space and could help you meet internal targets for carbon reduction.
• Ecologically friendly – unlike fluorescent bulbs, LEDs don’t contain toxic chemicals such as mercury, which makes them far less damaging to the environment and means they can be recycled.
To find out more about how your business could benefit from LED lighting, please contact us for a free, no obligation assessment.