Energy Efficient Finance
For businesses and community organisations, our energy efficient finance offers the opportunity for you to reap the benefits of the feed-in-tariff (FIT) whilst conserving working capital.
As a Recognised Partner of the Energy Efficiency Financing scheme from Siemens Financial Services and the Carbon Trust, we can provide funding to cover the full cost of the project and installation from as little as £1,000 over a maximum 7 year term.
This innovative funding is designed so that the finance payments can be offset against the anticipated energy savings, which means the equipment should pay for itself. In addition, the payments can be deducted from taxable profits (depending on individual circumstances), reducing the net cost of the project.
The result is a flexible solution, which allows easier budgeting and affordable payments that aren’t subject to fluctuations in interest rates.
We also offer a Direct Debit payment option to make the scheme ultra simple, easy and convenient.
- Conserves working capital – Energy Efficiency Financing gives you the flexibility to conserve your existing working capital for other business projects
- Convenient and fast – you can arrange finance directly through Beco. We manage the application process on your behalf and the completion of all documentation. It’s that simple!
- Affordable now – the finance payments are offset against the anticipated energy savings, which means the equipment should pay for itself. This allows you to install the equipment you need straight away – and once you’ve completed the finance agreement you should continue to make savings year-on-year
- Flexible – Energy Efficiency Financing is designed so that anticipated energy savings match or exceed the finance payments. Affordable payments are tailored to suit your circumstances and can be arranged over terms from 1 to 7 years
- Easier Budgeting – payments are fixed and therefore not subject to fluctuations in interest rates, which means easier budgeting
- Maintains existing credit lines – any existing credit lines you may have with your bank remain intact, to be used by you in the future if necessary
- Tax efficient – finance payments may be offset against tax, depending on individual circumstances