We train and employ our own in-house installation teams, design engineers and experienced consultants so that we can ensure our exacting standards are upheld at every stage.
We’re straightforward in our approach to business and, in a crowded market, our experience, quality and integrity sets us apart.
Established in 1979 and with over 35 years’ experience under our belt, we’re one of the longest operating renewable energy companies in the UK.
We started out custom designing battery packs for Trinity House’s remote buoys and lighthouses. Over the years, we’ve diversified to offer the full range of energy services to save our clients money. We operate locally, regionally, nationally and globally from our base in south west England.
Most of our work comes from recommendations or repeat business which speaks volumes about our service.
In 2014, we joined the Rame Energy Group. This allows us to pool our engineering expertise and diversify into new markets whilst retaining our independence so that we can source the most appropriate high quality equipment.
We are ISO9001 certified and a member of Renewable Energy Assurance Limited (REA).
About Beco Energy Solutions
Almost every day you will pass one of our solar panels on one of the hundreds of remote monitoring systems that line the main trunk roads of Great Britain and Ireland
Over the years, we have developed expertise across a broad range of clients and applications including:
- Trinity House, Northern Lighthouse Board, Commissioner of Irish Lights
- British Antarctic Survey
- Data logging systems for environmental, seismographic, marine/ocean, weather and structural data monitoring systems
- Aircraft and maritime obstruction/guidance lighting systems
- Solar PV for housing associations and private homeowners
- Remote CCTV systems
- Temporary and remote road signs
- Caravan battery charging systems
- Small scale wind turbine design and installation